Basic description of our service:
- CompetitorEye monitors your products pricing and placement.
- Simply supply the product catalog you wish to monitor.
Usually in-stock products you have listed.
- Set your monitoring schedules to your specific time block requirements or needs.
- During your specified time block, we will monitor your active product catalog storing the items selling price, shipping cost and stock, as well as placement position of you and your competitors.
- We then send you the raw report via FTP and or email for easy integration or review.
- We provides many online tools and filters to properly analyze the report.
- We can instantly alert you as your organization falls outside your preferred placement.
Basic description of the benefits:
The "Buy Box" owner on Amazon, Buy.com, etc. typically receives the default sale whenever a customer adds the product to their cart from the search page or from the highly visible top of page "Add to cart" button.
Although lineup merchants have "Add to cart" buttons as well, they are usually not the default fulfiller when consumers click the more prominently displayed "Add to cart" button, users have to specifically choose your organization to purchase
from you when not the Buy Box owner. For this reason becoming the "Buy Box" winner, fulfiller
can be extremely beneficial to your sales.
Our service highlights the products your doing well on, the products which may need
pricing adjustments to stay competitive and which products you can potentially
raise your price to maximize profits while continuing to own the "Buy Box" and
because product pricing is ever changing, we can do this for you multiple times a day.
Utilizing our reports, your organization has the ability to include adjusted pricing or shipping
changes in you product pricing feeds. CompetitorEye can even automate this process for you and
update your pricing on Amazon automatically (repricing) which will help achieve your goals,
be it to try and win the Buy Box, increase your profitability while retaining the
Buy Box or to just get a feel for the market. Of course even without automation,
the value of manual report review is extremely rewarding in itself.
Tools, reports and CompetitorEye:
We offer many online reports and tools available to analyze the raw data we
provide, to simplify your job and help you to see the big picture, or the minute
details depending on your task. Looking into expansion or adding to your product mix? Review what your core competitors are doing and at what price points. An excellent tool for your buying, marketing and sales staff.
With our CompetitorEye "CE Tool" technology and "Historical reports" review, we
can help you gain the upper hand.
Know exactly what your competition is doing even for products or departments your not currently selling.
The competitive intelligence required in today's marketplace to help you stay profitable and in-line with current conditions and trends.